The Undergraduate Professional Partnership Program (UP3) is an opportunity for the Department of Statistics to ensure strong relationships with a variety of businesses, provide internship and employment opportunities for our undergraduate students, and ensure our continued status as one of the premier Statistics departments in the country.
UP3 provides resources specific to undergraduate students seeking internship opportunities. Partnering with businesses, thereby creating Professional Partners, will enable the Statistics Department to provide its students with the skills and knowledge currently in demand in a variety of fields such as pharmaceuticals, banking, and government.
- Develop partnerships with businesses that provide internships for undergraduate students
- Provide undergraduate students a central resource when seeking internships
- Mentor undergraduate students throughout the duration of their internships
- Determine Professional Partners’ expectations of skills and knowledge for interns/employees
- Receive feedback from Professional Partners about student achievement relative to expectations
QuintilesIMS Campus Visit!
Honors Program Updates!
Date: September 21
Questions about the honors program? Contact Dr. Motsinger-Reif
To search our current opportunities, please click here!
About NC State Statistics
Learn more about the NC State Department Statistics and it's various programs and initiatives
News and Events
Recent news and events from the Dept. of Statistics
An overview of our department in printable brochure format
Learn more about career opportunities at NC State